Monroe County Dental Clinic is seeking a Part- time Dental Hygienist. Please email resumé with references to Haleigh Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monroe County Solid Waste is seeking a Part- time Convenience Center Operator. Please email resume’ with references to Haleigh Steele at email@example.com or pick up an application at the Monroe County Solid Waste Office located at 310 Tellico Street S in Madisonville.
Monroe County Ambulance service is looking for a Part-time Accounts Payable Assistant. This position would require 2 to 3 days per week processing insurance for payment. High school Diploma is required, prior experience is a plus, must have good verbal and phone communication skills and a working knowledge of computers. Please email resume’ with references to Haleigh Steele at firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes will be accepted until May 9, 2019 at 2:00pm.
The Kennel Attendant is responsible for maintaining proper disease control protocols, including cleaning of facility, laundry, and general maintenance of facility.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Perform daily cleaning of holding cages, crates and public areas, following proper disease control protocol to ensure the highest standard of cleanliness
• Keep Director, Kennel Manager and Vet informed of animal behavior, and any health concerns
• Stock all kennel/cleaning supplies as needed throughout the shelter
• Spot clean kennels and public areas throughout the day
• Separate, wash, fold, and stock kennel laundry throughout the shelter daily
• Prepare clean mop buckets
• Wash and disinfect water and food bowls daily
• Communicate with the public on a regular or as needed basis in a professional manner
• Rotate through other kennel assistant positions as needed
• Assist in cleaning kitchen
• Supervise trustees
• Must be able to learn basic veterinary medical concepts, including but not limited to disease prevention, and patient risk factors
• Must provide a valid driver’s license upon hire
• Able to occasionally work in physically challenging conditions, including harsh temperatures or unsanitary environments. Environmental factors include:
o Exposure to biological hazards, such as feces and blood
o Exposure to sharp objects
o Occasionally working in constricted spaces with narrow passageways
o Working in environments that include loud noises
o Working in environments that may have wet, slippery, greasy, oily, dirty surfaces or strong odors.
Communicate in effective and professional manner with volunteers. the public, trustees, and staff members
Follow all written and verbally communicated departmental standard operating procedures
Must be able to handle multiple tasks at once
Must be able to lift and carry up to 45+ pounds
Must be able to work standing for 8 or more hours
Position requires weekends, holidays, and possible evening hours. as well as flexibility.
Education and Work Experience:
High School Diploma or GED
Experience with Dogs and Cats Preferred but not required
Please email resume’ with references to Haleigh Steele at email@example.com.